Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall

So, after a month (where'd the time go?!) here's another post. I did some fall decorating on the porch. 



 The door was already painted this orangy color. They painted over the handle and everything.
 I made this wreath from things from Hobby Lobby. I should have adjusted the burlap bow before taking the photo. lol

The plant is still alive after several weeks! It's in a hanging pot but I think I'll leave it on this little stand. I bought it at Grumbles House Antiques & Garden Shop in downtown Dunnellon. It's a neat place. I also bought a ceramic pumpkin that's in a planting near the driveway. I bought the basket at a garage sale and tied another burlap bow on the handle and added decorations. And the big yellow mum I bought at Howard's Flea Market in Homossasa Springs. It's a huge flea market.

We had 5 trick-or-treaters tonight. They were very polite, said thank you and called me ma'am so I let them take another treat. Still plenty leftover. I also let the pizza delivery guy take some. ;)

I hear they had snow for Halloween in Indiana. I remember trick-or-treating in snow once with my 2 guys. It usually was rainy and cold on Halloween. Just so they don't feel bad, it's supposed to be record cold here tomorrow. May have to break out the long pants.

No comments: