Monday, July 28, 2014

Revived

Hi! After a long hiatus, I am reviving my blog. Due to my husband's job relocation, we have moved 1038 miles south to Dunnellon, Florida. Let me start off by saying, I've never been in love with hot, humid Florida. The job offer just came at a good time for us so we decided to jump on the opportunity. Our oldest son has a good job and great girlfriend and our youngest son graduated high school this year and moved with us to attend the College of Central Florida in Ocala. So, we're all set to begin a new chapter in our lives.

Lately, my creative energies have consisted of painting furniture. We kept our house in Indiana for my oldest son and mother to live in and purchased a home in Dunnellon so we have tried scraping together our furniture and splitting it between the two homes. I dug up some from our basement, painted them, and now we use them here. So far, I've used a coffee table, end table. night stand, wicker stand, bookcase and a wall shelf. Looking forward to some crafting soon.

Visitors coming this week though! Time to clean house!









No comments: