Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy birthday, Kayla!

My niece turns 18 Monday! We had cake last night to celebrate. Of course, I had to make her a card.
I borrowed the layout but don't have the url...sorry! The paper is from K & Company - Sweet Nectar, Rub-on from Making Memories and stamp inside is from a set that doesn't have a name on it. The ribbon is from Michaels.
I entered this card in Just Keep On Creating's #1 Anything Goes challenge and the challenge at Go Fish.
She went from cuteness to beautiful in 18 short years...(and that's not a "short" joke - lol)

Homecoming 2010 - my niece with my sons.  
Happy birthday, Kayla!

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! Happy Birthday to your niece..I am sure she will love the card!
Great job! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at GoFish!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to your niece. Your card is very pretty. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

suzARTe said...

This is such a lovely card and I am sure your niece will love it as well. Wishing your niece a very happy 18th birthday.

Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

mackyton said...

This post is very nice. My twin kids turned 7 yesterday and we hosted a Star wars themed party for them at the outdoor party venue New York. Their classmates also enjoyed the bash. We had separate section for adult’s diner party too.