Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Card Sketch

Thought I'd whip up another card using the Challenge #14 sketch from Frosted Designs. Here's my interpretation:
I used pink cardstock from ANW Crestwood. Layered on plaid, green and purple paper form DCVW . Ribbon is from Offray, (dollar bin at Michaels!). I cut out the bunny on my Cricut using the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. The little eggs I cut on my Revolution using a new Easter die I just received. Bling is from Michaels, too. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

Brenda Frerichs said...

Like it? I DO like it! This little card is a real cutie. I thought I recognized that sweet bunny. Great use of what you had on hand. I'm so glad you joined us at Frosted Designs. :-)

Stampalicious said...

aww, this is so cute, love the colours and the cute bunny, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

Ann said...

Such a sweet bunny! I love your colors - and the bling! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs!

photochic said...

Oh I love love LOVE that little bunny! He's so cute! :) The bling along the top of the card is adorable as well. I love the pink bling- on pink cardstock look! Cute card! Thanks for playing along at FD!

Angela said...

Adorable soft pinks and blues perfect for your easter card! thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs this week! xxx