Friday, February 10, 2012

Retreat Feb 2012

So, here's what I've made in the last few days at my scrapbook retreat.

Homecoming 2010 - The photo on the right is my niece, Kayla, and my oldest son.

Prom 2011 - I made the flowers on the layout myself... :) I used the Sweet and Spicy papers, again. I cut out the letters with my Revolution using Nutmeg dies. I cut out the petals and branch on my Revolution, too. I used a punch from EK Success for the scalloped circles on the top half. I used Icicle Stickles on the flowers and scallops.


I made this birthday card for my Mom. Shhh.,.don't tell her. Her birthday's not until the 19th. This is the outside cover. I used Botanicabella Graphic 45 papers and Creative Memories paper ribbon. You can get Creative Memories products from Rhonda here.

And this is the inside - her photo from 1952 is on the left half of the card. I used Cricut cartridge Reminisce Accents for the phrase.  I'll hand write something else on the right:

And here's my layout of "Aunt Mom". She is my mom's sister (see above.) Do they look alike? She had a pet rooster...lol.  The background purple paper is from DCWV The Four Seasons Cardstock Stack. The flowered paper was loose in my stash and I don't know who it's from. Her name is made with Sticko stickers from EK Success. The flowers are from Creative Memories with jewels from EK Success, as well. Aunt Myrn's favorite color is purple. :)

4 comments:

gramma said...

You are sooo talented! I don't remember having a pet rooster!!

LeighAnnH said...

Well, I thought that's what your sister told me. Maybe you just liked to catch them. lol! Thanks! I have a great family that gives me inspiration. :)

gramma said...

Kinda puts me in the mood to start scrapbooking again!! Dave would probably kill me since I got rid of all my scrapbooking supplies! I have sooooo many pictures in boxes!

Jenn Erickson said...

Leigh Ann, your scrapbook pages turned out beautifully! Such wonderful details and great photos too!

Such a pleasure to have you share your creativity on "A Little Birdie Told Me..." Tuesday at Rook No. 17!

Jenn