Saturday, February 25, 2012

Purple Challenge

I got to make a layout when I got home from shopping today. I created an Easter layout for DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.: purple and only one other color. The color I chose was yellow. Here's the layout.

I used purple paper form DaisyD's, yellow and lavender from my stash. The jewels are from Jewelry Essentials, ribbon from Offray Ribbon and the flower is from Flora Doodles by Petaloo. I cut the chick & egg on my Cricut using the Create A Critter cartridge. The cut-outs in the corners were made on my Revolution using Sweet and Spicy from Lifestyle Crafts. The words were cut out using the Banana Split letters. Adhesives used were Precision Point from Creative Memories and Zip Dry Paper Glue. I also got to use my new Martha Stewart cutter I purchased today at 40% off at Michaels! It's nice! Just one hint for you all - don't wait until the last day to use the coupons. There was nothing left of the stickers, embellishments and paper. I mean nada, zippo, cleared out. But I still managed to spend some money.   Hope ya like the layout...

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is such a pretty layout Love the soft colors.
Thanks for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

I really lov to scrapbook, but never seem to have enough time. I love your though - you do a beautiful job! Thanks for linking up to the Creative Inspirations party - please come back Thursday to link up again!
Stacey of Embracing Change