Monday, February 13, 2012

More Retreat Layouts

Our next croppin' girl is Ginger. Don't you just love this layout? What a cutie pie her boy is! And you can use a few flowers on a boy layout, don't you think? Her sister gave her the owl to use. I don't think she was too keen on the flowers. LOL!

Barb has been working on her Disney album for the last 3 crops I've been to with her...lol. She does awesome pages with really neat die-cuts. Love the train with the smoke. She was stumped at first on what to use for the smoke. We had several ideas for her (some I couldn't repeat on here - LOL!) The Q-tip did just fine. (Sorry about getting my sweater into the photo.)


I'll finish up with the other two ladies tomorrow. One made Valentine cards for here family.
Oh, and I bought Tim Holtz's book A Compendium of Curiosities.  I love his ideas! They are very inspirational to me. It shows some really neat techniques that I'm going to have to try soon.

No comments: