Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Favorite Pet

I've joined my first Challenge: Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #53: Favorite Pet. You can see the challenge HERE .

I thought I'd enter my Homer layout.  It's been almost a year since we rescued this cute 10-year-old Bichon Frise and we all love him. He just has a little problem with missing us when we're gone. We may be getting new flooring soon...
 I thought the bone paper was really cute. I used my Revolution to cut out his name.
I used my Cricut to cut out these cuties. I love the Create A Critter cart!  We've had a bird and gerbils as pets, but this is our first dog. He's so happy to see me after work!

5 comments:

Creative Diva said...

What an adorable LO. Love the puppy pictures.Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

LeighAnnH said...

Your welcome! Trying to get into this blogging party!

Georgiana said...

Your layout is wonderful and I am so pleased to be the first challenge. You will definitely want to enter many more now. Be sure to come back next Tuesday for our new one. It's a fun one. Thanks again for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Candy said...

Cute little puppy!
Thanks for playing along at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Diana Lynn Martin said...

This LO is sooo adorable! Dogs are my favorite so I especially love it! And God bless you for adopting an older dog. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! I'm now a follower of yours too :)

Diana :)
leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com