Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas Recipe Challenge: Fabric, Feathers, and/or Flowers

I am highlighting this layout to enter the Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge #54.
Prom 2011 - I made the flowers on the layout myself... :) I used the Sweet and Spicy papers from Lifestyle Crafts. I cut out the letters from sparkly cardstock with my Revolution using Nutmeg dies. I cut out the petals and branch on my Revolution, too. I used a punch from EK Success for the scalloped circles on the top half. I used Icicle Stickles on the flowers and scallops. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Cre8tiveVet said...

How lovely! What a beautiful LO. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
-Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Pat N. said...

Your layout is beautiful. Thanks for entering the Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge--Pat N.

Candy said...

Wow! What a gorgeous layout! Love the colors.
Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com