Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Basketball

So, I won't be posting for the next few days. We'll be in Kouts saying goodbye to Aunt Linda and hello to relatives rarely seen. 

I thought I'd post some more scrapbook pages I've made for my son's basketball scrapbook. I've had someone tell me I shouldn't use actual newspaper clippings cuz they'll ruin the page eventually. I think the next layout I do I'll copy the articles onto tan archival paper. This was also one of the first layouts I made. I look now and see so many things I'd change! lol. Oh, well. Live and learn...

I loved the specialty papers I found at my friend, Rhonda's, store.
And the fans...
2007 was a great year for basketball...

5 comments:

Hurfswife said...

I love the NEW Look!

LeighAnnH said...

Sanks!

Melissa Hensler said...

I didn't know you had a blog! How cute!!!

LeighAnnH said...

Just started, Melissa. Thanks!

Nadja Notariani said...

Stopping by via 'On The Job Writing'! Being a mom of three boys, sports pages/posts always pique my interest. Love the scrapbook pages! My son's wrestling scrapbook is much less pretty to look at. It is basically newspaper clippings that talk about his team and/or him. Maybe I should try to 'spice' them up a bit... Really, those pages are great.