Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Savannah, GA

I'm sitting here daydreaming about a vacation. Reminds me of the last one DH and I took. I had always wanted to go to Savannah so we went last year. Here's some great shots from the trip.

 We stayed at the Mansion On Forsyth Park. It was lovely!

Our package included breakfast so, of course, I got room service. Almond pancakes with fresh strawberries. Fabulous!

The beautiful fountain at Forsyth Park. The water was still tinted green for St. Patrick's Day.

Of course, all the city squares were fun to stroll through. Great weather for strolling, especially coming from winter in Indiana.

Beautiful homes and gardens. Loved the wisteria!

And DH's favorite part - watching the huge ships pass by the rooftop lounge we stopped at. They served a great artichoke and spinach dip.

It was a great time! Wonder where we'll go next?

No comments: