Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby and Pengiuns

I thought I'd try a new scrapbook technique: mirror image. It was fun! I downloaded a book on my laptop Kindle reader titled: Scrapbook Border, Corners and Titles from Memory Makers. The section I mimicked was titled Sticker Reflections. You should give it a try! The photos are from a trip we took a few years ago with my brother and his family, our neighbor and family, and another family of 4. That was 16 of us! We went to South Range, (Copper Harbor area), MI with our snowmobiles. It was a good time!  I used cardstock from my own stash, vellum from Paper Accents, Penguin stickers from Mrs. Grossman's Winterscape, and Sled Neck license plate sticker from Karen Foster Design.

I also found some paper I loved called Sweet and Spicy from Lifestyle Crafts that I used for Son #2's newborn pictures. The die cuts are from Creative Memories Shine line and Modern Floral pearl stickers are from Michaels.

I only started scrapbooking last year so I am still learning. There is a lot to learn!

2 comments:

Hurfswife said...

That Penguin layout is totally adorable...

Denise said...

Oh what a cutie your son is as a baby!!! The mirror image technique looks wicked cool. I'd have no idea how to do it. Good for you for trying something new :)